Behind Episode 203: Spiritual Ascension/Awakenings
How to reverse the effects of a Spiritual Ascension
There are a few ascension symptoms that may cause a serious challenge. You may experience discomfort, psychological struggles, and emotional turmoil. As you move through this path of spiritual growth, you may need some relief from the overwhelming symptoms that this process causes. Few tips may be helpful to put back good mental health.
- Let Go and change your perspectives in life. You will have to accept the change that is happening within you and around you.
- Practice breathing exercises to calm down your wandering mind.
- You may take a spiritual bath such as a saltwater bath which is a ritual done to calm down and relax.
- Pay attention to your senses to understand the various changes occurring. Try to understand and grasp it.
- Guided meditation is an effective tool to be practiced in everyday life.
|Spiritual Ascension||Spiritual Awakening|
|Spiritual ascension is a higher plane that follows a few stages of understanding and awareness. It is an ongoing process till one attains enlightenment.||It is the initial realization of the true self. It can be an experience or understanding or both.|
|It gradually moves through many years, when an individual’s perceptions and thoughts are aligned with the light energies of the divine. You ascend to a higher level of spiritual growth.||Pure awareness of the unlimited potential that is lying within you. It gives the first clarity of ‘Who you are?’ And ‘What is your true purpose in life?’|
|You stay in the raised conscious level for a long time. You can realize many realities, sensing entities. You feel connected with a supreme and pure source of divine power.||In awakening, you get the first glimpse of a raised consciousness of self and the world around you.|
|Ascension is the final stage of your spiritual journey. It leads to moksha or Oneness with the powers of the universe. You have shed your past habits and move ahead to a higher realm of self-consciousness.||It is the path of a spiritual journey where you discover yourself by kundalini awakening. The process starts at the base of your spine and moves up towards the head.|
There are 5 components to the ascension process. The spiritual path is an enduring journey. It takes a different shape and moves through various phases before one can achieve the ultimate enlightenment, that relates to the divine power. These are the 5 main components
- Mind awakening is a sudden mental realization that brings in a deeper understanding of self.
- Personality awakening is when you become aware of yourself, you can develop a new personality. It helps to let go of past toxic thoughts, emotions, and behavior patterns. You develop self-acceptance and empowerment of the soul. The transformation aims to combine the broken parts of your “soul” into a unified whole.
- Spiritual energy awakening is reviving the energy within your body by boosting your ‘kundalini’ or ‘prana’. It means life. The life force is intense and overwhelming. It gives energy to your physical organs, boosts your sexual desires. The process brings in awareness of the heavenly realms of connectivity.
- Soul awakening is a sudden and divine awareness of one’s true and eternal nature. This guides you through the process of accessing deeper levels of love and freedom. you are in the process of soul retrieval. You are aligned with your life purpose. Virtue and positive qualities such as honesty, compassion. Tolerance, kindness, love, forgiveness defines soul awakening.
- And finally, the phase of enlightenment is where occurs the complete end of ‘ego’. You become a part of the divine. It is also called moksha, salvation, oneness; illumination, etc. this process is the ultimate part of spiritual ascension that is the epitome of purity, truth, and wisdom.
The process of Ascension is like a wakeup call. Your body, mind, and spirit go through several changes. There is an increase in your energy and awareness levels to a new world of supreme existence, perception, and creation. Ascension symptoms activate kundalini awakening.
Spiritual awakenings are the soul’s cry for freedom. Listen to its call and your life will be transformed into something meaningful and significant. Refuse its call and your life will be like a graveyard.
The bioenergetic fields of the body (chakras) are opened, explored, activated, and expanded to a higher frequency of positive energy. We are all unique beings, so ascension symptoms vary from one to the other. The signs are divided into physical symptoms and psychological symptoms.
The Ascension journey ends when you develop clarity of thoughts and feelings. You have clear and honest answers to life’s biggest questions. Self-exploration and Self-mastery have been successfully achieved and the purpose of your ascension is reached.
The spiritual path of Ascension follows a definite pattern. You need to move through the flow of time. Listen to your intuition and honor them as much as possible. The stages can be easy for a few people to follow and difficult for others.