- This event has passed.
Healing Touch Level One Class
September 7 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm CDT$497
Healing Touch Level One ClassSeptember 7 & 8, 2019 | 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Instructor: Donna Donato HTCP/I
Tuition: $497 (includes Level 1 Notebook)
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional growth.
WHAT IS HEALING TOUCH?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence-based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can gently, and significantly, impact the body-mind-spirit well being of people in your life and practice.
This class is for you: all levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
HEALING TOUCH IS…
– Off body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieve pain, facilitate balance and promote mind-body-spirit healing
– An international certification program
– A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
– Research based www.HealingTouchResearch.com
– Integrated in over 40 hospitals; Taught in over thirty countries
– Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations
READY TO REGISTER? STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact Ann Dickerson, HTCP.
Course offers 18 Continuing Education contact hours for nurses and massage therapists. Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.