I am grateful you have found the Four Points Expo site. At this time we are sold out of the initial floor plan for the event. However, we are still accepting booth reservations so we can consider the floor expansion plan. We will follow up with each new applicant that submits by August 1, 2019 if we plan to expand. If you are submitting a booth reservation form after June 15, 2019 no deposit is due until August when we reach out with the expansion plan.
With the positive response we received for this event we are excited to announce that tickets are on sale now. Tickets will be $2 off until June 30, 2019 even those already discounted for seniors and military. All tickets are non-refundable, workshops reservations are accepted upon receipt of admission tickets and a reservation to the desired workshop. Workshops seats can be reserved until Sept. 14 or when 50% of said workshop is filled whichever comes first.
The Four Points Expo | a holistic life event will be held at the Agricenter International 7777 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, Tenn 38120 on September 21 & 22, 2019. September 21 9AM-5PM and September 22 10AM-4PM with workshops throughout both days.
This event is for those who wish to education, promote and serve individuals seeking a healthier way of living. A healthier mind, body and soul leads humans to a better state of being and releases endorphins of positive energy providing a healthier surrounding and way of life during our time here on earth.
We are accepting booth reservations now with a goal of filling 75% by March 31, 2019. Booth rates are set based on cost and not to profit but rather work together as a community of holistic practitioners who wish to serve. Tickets will go on sale to the public July 1, 2019 but early ticket sales are available online now.
- $125 | 5'x10' with 30" round table & 2 chairs (if needed)
- $220 | 10'x10' with 8' table & 2 chairs (if needed) - Standard booth
- $300 | 10'x15' with 8' table & 2 chairs (if needed) - Corner booth
- $410 | 10'x20' with 8' table & 2 chairs (if needed) - Double booth
Non-Booth Event Supporters
- $25 advertiser fee - bring us your business cards and brochures and we'll include you in our advertiser section
- $15 presenter fee - for non-booth participants who wish to host a workshop in 1 of 9 available over the weekend
- $0 - you decide value Raffle Items
- $500 sponsorship - for those who wish to support the event with trade or product at the event to raise awareness of their organization or service
Saturday, September 21
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM
- 1:00PM-2:00PM (paid workshop slot)
Sunday, September 22
- 2:30PM-3:30PM (paid workshop slot)
If you would like more information by phone | email please fill out the form and our team will reach out at our first opportunity.
Four Points Expo Booth | Vendor Registration